Thursday, 12 June 2014
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cobo Center, 310A
The full details of the poster session can be found here.
- Presenters can put up posters in 310A on Thursday, June 12 between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Poster spaces will be assigned by paper number (MSEC2014-####).
- Authors must stand with their posters from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Posters will be directly mounted on the perimeter walls. Pushpins will be provided.
- You will remove posters at 5:00 pm.
- Posters may have dimensions less than or equal to 48 inches x 48 inches (122 cm x 122 cm).
- You may want to bring additional literature to post under your poster.
Since there are no printing services close to the convention site, your poster must be ready to hang upon arrival.
Late posters will be permitted for display at the conference, but will not be included in the proceedings. In order to include your latest research results, you can create a poster using the MSEC 2014 template provided on the website, and submit directly to the Technical Program Chair, Prof. Ihab Ragai, at email@example.com. Late posters must be submitted by May 31, 2014.